Friday 21 February 2014

Neymar blasts Santos board of directors



Barcelona winger, Neymar has found himself in the middle of controversy after the details of his transfer were revealed and the subject seems far from closed, as his former club Santos continues to attack Neymar’s father, for earning €40 million from the transfer, while they only earned €17 million.
However, Neymar has had enough of the current and former Santos presidents smearing his father’s name through the mud and took to instagram to blast Santos.
“I’m taking the liberty of speaking out about a situation that has already exceeded its limits.  Today I understand why my brother, Paulo Henrique Ganso decided to not continue with Santos. It wasn’t because he didn’t like the club nor that he didn’t want to play with Santos.  It was the board of directors’ fault!”
Neymar then directly targeted current club president, Odilio Rodrigues and former president, Luis Álvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro (initials Laor).
“I always respected them all and was very professional.  I’m totally disappointed with ex-president ‘Laor’ and current president Odilio, but especially ‘Laor’, who I always treated with respect and admiration, for what he said about my father.
“If he thought my father was a donkey, he’s wrong.”
Neymar went on to thank his father for doing everything in his power to put Neymar where he is today.
“If he made millions, what’s the problem?  He worked hard for it and didn’t expect anything to fall from the sky.”
Neymar concluded by insisting that his disagreements with two or more people involved with the club would not change his feelings for the club itself.
“The faults of two or more people won’t change my love for Santos.”
neymarSantos

No comments:

Post a Comment